Whether you’re looking for your first home or you’re selling property in Ventura County, veteran agent Julia Otero is here to provide the exceptional service you deserve.
Julia created this website to help discerning buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals in the cities of Ventura, Camarillo, Oxnard, and other nearby areas. Here you’ll gain access to premium listings, learn about the latest real estate trends, and find out what makes the region a great place to live.
Your premier resource for Ventura County real estate
Throughout the course of her 20-year career, Julia has represented some of the most distinctive homes in Ventura County. An award-winning Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties, she looks forward to serving as your guide on your real estate journey here.
Ventura County is synonymous with sunny skies and stunning ocean and mountain views. It’s one of the most sought-after places to live in the country and no one knows the ins and outs of its real estate market better than Julia.
Take advantage of her two decades’ worth of experience and unparalleled knowledge of Ventura County’s diverse market trends. She knows what to do to ensure a smooth sale and get you the best possible price for your property.
Extraordinary Service, Exceptional Results
A home sale or purchase can be challenging, and is not something you want to go through alone. Here’s what Julia can do to make everything easier for you:For buyers:
- Make sure you see all properties that meet your preferences
- Guide you through the entire home-buying process, from house hunting to securing financing and moving in
- Make sure you avoid overpaying for the home and other costly mistakes
- Answer questions about the neighborhoods you’re interested in and provide an insider’s perspective on the area
- Provide a thoroughly researched comparative market analysis based on up-to-date data
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan that contains detailed descriptions of strategies and avenues that will be used
- Get maximum exposure for your home by bringing it to the attention of as many qualified buyers as possible
- Make sure your home is in its best possible shape before it’s placed on the market
- Screen offers and serve as your advocate at the negotiation table
- Help you find a new home and make a smooth transition
Julia is known for being proactive about protecting her clients’ interests. Her goal is to make the whole process smooth and stress-free, from the moment you walk into her office until all the papers are signed and the keys turned over.
A top-producing Realtor since 1996, Julia has consistently ranked among the top agents in the region and has been the recipient of numerous industry awards.
Her track record speaks for itself.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
Most homebuyers start the process anxious, excited, nervous, and some are downright terrified. It’s natural. A home is the largest and most expensive purchase that most people will make in a lifetime. It can either turn out to beread more »
Signs that Now is the Time to Sell Your Home
There are many reasons why it may be time to sell your home. You may need more space to make room for a growing family or you need to downsize after your kids leave the nest. Whatever your motivations,read more »
Remodeling Projects That Will Boost Your Home's Value
There are two ways to think about remodeling projects that will boost your home’s value; you can get one or two major remodels done or opt for a bunch of small fixes. Depending on your budget and your timetable,read more »